ATIM LAW FIRM
Add: Unit 2401 Lux 6 Tower, Vinhomes Golden River, No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCM City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 28 7301 3679
We provide full legal services to businesses, but focus on the five main services:
1. Corporate and Investment
Investment Structures, Corporate Models
1. Licensing Services
2. Post Licensing Services
3. Corporate Governance, Regulatory and Compliance
4. Mergers and Acquisitions
5. Restructuring, Dissolution and Bankruptcy
2. Regulatory, Product Registration & Marketing Compliance
1. Products quality publication
2. Registration for advertising, promotion, licenses of event, conferences, seminars
3. Consulting and assisting to work in the process of the competent state agencies
4. Responsibility for products
5. Consulting, assisting in applying a certificate of establishment meeting food safety requirements or a certificate of good manufacturing practice (GMP)
3. Disputes Resolution
1. Business disputes
2. Corporate and M&A disputes
3. Employment disputes
4. Civil disputes
4. International Trade
1. Market Access and Regulatory Barriers
2. Preferential Tariff Utilization
3. Trade Remedies
4. International Sale Transaction
5. International Litigation & Dispute Settlement
5. Project and energy
1. Project development and regulatory works;
2. Transactional work (M&A, sale and purchase, construction contracts, finance);
3. Operation and procurement compliance;
4. Taxes and labor issues;
5. Crisis management and dispute settlement.
ATIM is one of the leading law firms in Vietnam. We are proud of being the market leader recognized by Legal 500, Asialaw PROFILES, IFLR 1000 and a Client’s preferred choice for high-quality services and results-oriented performance.
Established in the year that Vietnam has joined WTO, with extensive international experience and insightful knowledge of Vietnam’s practices, ATIM offers clients with creative and practical solutions through navigating both legal and commercial spheres.
Our lawyers and consulting experts are dynamic and experienced people who graduated from well-known law universities in Vietnam, USA, France, Korea, Sweden and have been trained to cope with the latest changes and possess an up-to-date knowledge and skills required for today’s challenging and fast-moving environment. Furthermore, ATIM maintains close relationships with reputable foreign law firms and auditing firms to exchange knowledge and experience as well as to handle complex and cross-border transactions.
As a testament to our excellent services, we have reached thousands of foreign and local companies and individuals, including multinational corporations, international private equity funds, state-owned companies, non-listed or listed corporations since our founding, have been retained by hundreds of foreign and local clients as well as approved by dozens of new clients yearly.
- Advised a client operating a Refinery in Vietnam on issues in relation to legal compliance in its daily operation such as investments, biddings, contracts, dispute settlement, internal rules and processes – (National Important Project), (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Successfully advised and supported a U.S multinational corporation to establish its subsidiary in Vietnam in the field of trade, direct selling, consulting all legal issues after its establishment (this is the first case of business license for the direct selling company that has 100% of foreign owned capital in Vietnam).
- Successfully Advised a Dutch national multinational corporation operating in the field of food production, food additives, setting up a factory in an industrial park, applying for a wholesale, retail business license, reviewing consultancy contracts and legal issues arising (2018 to date)
- Successfully supported a Singaporean investor in settling shareholder dispute, whose value is more than US $20 million (2017).
- Successfully supported an oil and lubricant company in settling all dispute, debt collection relating to distribution agreements with its distributors (2016-2019).
- Consulting the American multinational corporations to successfully register many functional food products, cosmetics to import and distribute these products in Vietnam; compliance consultancy for marketing activities (2009 – 2019).
- Advised a State Owned Corporation who is the investor of a Hydropower Project in Cambodia in reviewing, negotiating and signing series of agreements related to a financial arrangement – (Group-A Project) (2015).
- Advised a Railway Project Management Unit in drafting, reviewing, finalizing, negotiating and signing the Implementation Consultancy Agreement (FIDIC White book) of a Metro Line in Ho chi minh City, Vietnam – (National Important Project) (2011-2012).
“I have dealt with ATIM LAW FIRM since 2009. They have been consistently providing my team with excellence and creative support especially in field of legal consultation and tax optimization”.
|Mr. CHANG KONG TICK
General Director of Sing Viet City recommended on March 30, 2017
|“Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd has been working with ATIM Law Firm since its establishment 10 years ago for varieties of legal, tax and management consultancy services pertaining to matters related to our businesses in Vietnam.
The engagement consultants and lawyers they assigned to service us are very knowledgeable about the local laws, regulations and practical aspects of legal implementation in Vietnam, they are well connected to various governmental authorities and maintain good working relationships with people at all agencies. Most important of all, they are always able to get all issues resolved speedily and achieved desired results at a reasonable cost.
We do not hesitate to recommend their friendly, most professional and results oriented services to any corporation and organization who has interest in Vietnam.”
|Mrs. Grace Wong
Director, CFO of Toshiba Singapore
wrote to ATIM in the Letter dated March 29, 2017
| HIỂU BIẾT SÂU RỘNG VỀ THỰC TIỄN KINH DOANH TRONG NƯỚC
“Tôi đánh giá cao ATIM bởi sự hiểu biết sâu rộng về thực tiễn kinh doanh tại Việt Nam. ATIM có cách tiếp cận các vấn đề pháp lý hiệu quả và nhanh chóng. Chính vì vậy, tôi luôn tin tưởng sự tư vấn của ATIM khi tôi thực hiện các mô hình kinh doanh mới ở Việt Nam”.
Mr. Dinh Bao Anh
|“Since I arrived in Vietnam in 2006 I have had great experience in working with the ATIM team. They opened their doors in 2007 and I was one of their first customers. They helped me to get the business license for Sophie Paris in Vietnam. At a time when it was very difficult for foreign companies to get 100% foreign direct invested licenses they succeeded when most other law firms failed.During my time at Sophie Paris we used ATIM on a retained service agreement and their service was always professional and fast. They helped our business expand from HCMC to Danang and Hanoi and later on with rep offices and a franchise model all over the country.
In my current role as Managing Director with Executive Globals’ Network we also use ATIM as our Legal partner. Again, the service is outstanding and yet at a lower fee companied with the major international law firms who overcharge you and still do not know how to operate in Vietnam.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions about ATIM’s excellent service!”
Mr. Nick Jonsson–
8 REASONS TO CHOOSE ATIM LAW FIRM
- We Guarantee to provide high QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES appropriate for the service fees paid by our clients.
- We Guarantee ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY of all information provided by our clients before, during and after the completion of the services.
- We Guarantee to mobilize all the PROFESSIONAL/INSIGHTFUL KNOWLEDGES AND HANDS-ON EXPERIENCES working with state agencies and multinational corporations are accumulated during the practice of leading lawyers and partners to conscientiously handle all our client’s requirements.
- We Guarantee to ADVISE AND PROVIDE INGENIOUS SOLUTIONS basing on COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW and INSIGHTFUL UNDERSTANDING about our clients’ business and assist our clients to have the comprehensive view and be able to make the most suitable choice.
- We Guarantee to RESEARCH AND INITIAL ADVISE basing on the information and documents provided by our clients FREE OF CHARGE until a legal services agreement is signed.
- We Guarantee to research, initial advise and OFFER SERVICES QUOTATION as well as legal services agreement WITHIN 3 DAYS from the date of receiving information from our clients.
- We Guarantee a CLEAR-CUT AND ACCOMMODATING FEE POLICY to satisfy our clients’ demands for managing legal costs from the beginning.
- We Guarantee to plan in detail, REPORT AND UPDATE RESULTS REGULARLY AND PROMPTLY throughout the service process and at any time upon our clients’ request.